So the truth is out!

dynasty

Reaction score
For those who knows about my history of my Accord, they should know what would happen next. Yep! It happened again. For the LAST time, my little sister tailgated a person and she hit a 4Runner. To be brief, my dad fixed it and now he's driving the UNmodified Accord. I parted out most of the parts and so he will be driving that car from now on.

As for me, i now drive a black '09 CRV. I almost got a G35 sedan but due to my parent's loan issues (currently on 2 loans. '09 CRV and something else), so they gave me the CRV. I somehow bonded with the new ride and i kinda like it now. Came with AUX input and other cool accessories. And so for my first mod, i changed the signal lights to LED and hardwired my radar detector.

I guess you guys can bash on me for not having an Accord anymore BUT i'm still part of this community though. =]

SykVSyx

Reaction score
You're still in a Honda, so that's ok.

Your sister needs to NOT drive for awhile, or perhaps take some more lessons.

I'll pm you soon, because it looks like I will soon have a confirmed date.

sikjdm

Reaction score
how many times has she gotten into an accident. how many times in the accord? lol

nexTOme

Reaction score
why are we going to bash you? LOL
don't sweat it. ive left the whole 6thgen game nearly year ago, and im still around. :rofl:
so did andy, eric, justin, kevin, and the list goes on.

your post sounded VERY depressing. hahaha
cheer up! :)

dynasty

Reaction score
it is depressing! a perfectly nice car (Accord) i worked on until someone has to ruined it more than once.. or twice.. bahaha

SykVSyx

Reaction score
you should hook up the crv. i would. they look sick with some stuff done.

This. Is. Accurate.

why are we going to bash you? LOL
don't sweat it. ive left the whole 6thgen game nearly year ago, and im still around. :rofl:
so did andy, eric, justin, kevin, and the list goes on.

your post sounded VERY depressing. hahaha
cheer up! :)

Andy is back and has been for awhile, btw. :lawl:

it is depressing! a perfectly nice car (Accord) i worked on until someone has to ruined it more than once.. or twice.. bahaha

How old is your sister, and do all these accidents go on her record.....she won't be able to get insurance on her own for a LONG time if so.

Back