So this just happen...

DBO867

Reaction score
20151228_180320.jpg

Im otw home to shower and take off for work. About a block away from my house, im coming to a red light, let off the gas, go on the brakes and everything locks up. Plow right into another car that was in front of me. Wet roads, drive safe friends. Looks like ill have to put my mod plans on hold til i repair it

Varnell

Reaction score
That sucks, man. I hate to say it, but since the airbags deployed she's most likely going to be totaled. That was the end of my Heather Mist sedan.

DBO867

Reaction score
Thats where im lost, i dont have insurance at the moment. But the officer wrote me a citation and just told me to go get one before court. Would my car still be considered totaled?

Varnell

Reaction score
Maybe not. I guess you could fix it up. Insurance companies have to deem it a total loss. I'm honestly not sure.

DBO867

Reaction score
Yea, looking at it, my hood, bumper, radiator, and radiator support took all the damage. Honest truth, im not even mad or sad about it, my original plan was to swap out the sedan front for a coupe front end anyways hah. So i guess it worked out for me. I just gotta find a air bag now

RawCarnage

Reaction score
Oh man it hurts just looking at it, hope you're good man. Good luck with court too.

spacemonkee23

Reaction score
Sorry this happened but that is the risk you take when you get behind the wheel. Everything can change in a few seconds.

I have fixed worse than this but it would probably total unless you opt to fix it yourself. Hopefully you can get insurance for it before your court date and without much hassle.

I am thankful that you're alright. Good luck with everything.

Back