Socal Canyon Cruise

TheHunter

Reaction score
-_- Choi you party pooper!!! Haha, maybe we'll have a little meet-up so people can test drive my car or at least ride in it. Dunno how comfortable I'd be with ppl driving it.

juicebox00

Reaction score
i dont kno bout this buddie.........usually im down to roll with u guys considering its RJ's last possible meet....but i jus dont do canyon cruising with that much people.....jus attracts too much attention for my taste.... from other people and possible cops......

knock on wood for the rest of you guys going....but i dont think im down for this.....

we have accords..... cops will look at use and be like "oh, carry on. it's not like you guys will be going too fast up here"

plus that's why i like malibu, cops no care...lol

ccordex00

Reaction score
i dont kno bout this buddie.........usually im down to roll with u guys considering its RJ's last possible meet....but i jus dont do canyon cruising with that much people.....jus attracts too much attention for my taste.... from other people and possible cops......

knock on wood for the rest of you guys going....but i dont think im down for this.....

you can ride with me choi...i want some pics and maybe have some fun...no pushing the cars too much and burn the tranny's:chucklesfawk:

TheHunter

Reaction score
Guys it's time to add choi to the Socal Ninja Watch List. Where we put the potential ninjas who may be deserters.... :squintrun:

sonnyleq

Reaction score
Guys it's time to add choi to the Socal Ninja Watch List. Where we put the potential ninjas who may be deserters.... :squintrun:

^might want to add me there too.
I cant go. I need to pick things up here at school, im not doing to well

Back