SoCal H22's needed for video game.. you get paid and free dyno

juicebox00

Reaction score
ha that's pretty cool but i still don't understand why he didn't have 'luck' with the preludes.. i mean.. they're h22 stock

idk... the thing is he's gunna need a ton of cars... and maybe de didn't find enough SoCal people in preludes with enough mods to do it... but like i said..idk... just relaying to you guys what he told me. I'm just trying to get some guys here some free $ and a free dyno as well as there name in the credits of a video game so don't yell at me.

Last edited:

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
I think this is AWESOME. Just based on the idea of it.

My inner thought would be that they wanna take down the info of the cars to steal them later, but if he's a legit person in the industry, there's no way he oculd pull that off. I'm guessing since he's pretty exposed to the outside world that this guy isn't trying to rip anyone off.

And yeah, didn't forza record different engine sounds for every single mod/swap that you could do to the cars?

I know Gran Turismo goes crazy with all the engine and exhaust note data...

juicebox00

Reaction score
I think this is AWESOME. Just based on the idea of it.

My inner thought would be that they wanna take down the info of the cars to steal them later, but if he's a legit person in the industry, there's no way he oculd pull that off. I'm guessing since he's pretty exposed to the outside world that this guy isn't trying to rip anyone off.

And yeah, didn't forza record different engine sounds for every single mod/swap that you could do to the cars?

I know Gran Turismo goes crazy with all the engine and exhaust note data...

After reading what you wrote i realized i forgot to put another thing he told me. He doesn't need to know any info other than than you have a h22 and what mods its got... that means he does NOT need your license plate, vin numbers...etc etc...

Back