SoCal H22's needed for video game.. you get paid and free dyno

juicebox00

Reaction score
doesnt really make sense to me...but w/e.....
GL with everything else....

I'm not personally taking part in it cause i don't have an h22 drop. And i think its for one of those racing games that you can upgrade the car with different parts. So thats why he needs as many combinations of upgrades as possible.

inspired1

High Society
Reaction score
doesnt really make sense to me...but w/e.....
GL with everything else....
jae is teh fail.

The guy is probably making another Pimp My Ride -a.k.a. modified import tuner car game, so he wants authentic sounds with specific setups. i.e. H22 with Greddy Exhaust, H22 with AEM intake + INVIDIA exhaust. etc. etc.

juicebox00

Reaction score
jae is teh fail.

The guy is probably making another Pimp My Ride -a.k.a. modified import tuner car game, so he wants authentic sounds with specific setups. i.e. H22 with Greddy Exhaust, H22 with AEM intake + INVIDIA exhaust. etc. etc.

:147703263745b138a51.... thats what i just said to lol...

juicebox00

Reaction score
No supercharged J32 sounds?

Dude I live in Long Beach CA!!! AArrgh!

It does suck... but the guy told me i had the best sounding honda he'd ever heard. So if he heard your car it would blow him away. And you can send him your info if you want cause he said along the line he would need other kinds of cars and engines.

nexTOme

Reaction score
ha that's pretty cool but i still don't understand why he didn't have 'luck' with the preludes.. i mean.. they're h22 stock

exactly my point.
recording a such a engine sound for few hundred bucks? doesnt make too much of sense to me....but whatever...

Back