Socal Krew Mini Photoshoot

Envision

Reaction score
oh man im am sooo down to go to a meet just tell me where and when...down to see 6th gens man i've only been going to Team Integra meets and honda tech meets cuz of my hommie...sucks but yeah let me know, im down to meet new people. oh yeah im pretty new by the way. xD

BPAccord

*DAIGAKUSOTSU*
Reaction score
for my bday....i think il have a lil meet maybe in the afternoon or mornin that day of my bday....so all us suckas got till mid july to hook up the rides

JonJonello

Reaction score
whew thats too far off for me lol actually its perfect cause it seems its gonna be that long till i get my drop :sad: but we should still have that boba meet b4 it lol

im always down for boba :rofl:

ccordex00

Reaction score
Let's do one before the fall semester starts...last week of august or something like that....maybe the first week of september

JonJonello

Reaction score
Let's do one before the fall semester starts...last week of august or something like that....maybe the first week of september

sounds good to me, im always down to meet wherever...whenever it all depends if i have dinero or not for gasolina lol

but u guys pic a place and time and im positive i'll be there lol

even for like spur of the moment things....sometimes my friends and i decide to drive to hollywood or something just cause...and its normally around midnight or 1 in the morning hahahhaha

so like if u guys are near me give me a shout or something cause im always down to chill if ya know what i mean :naughty:

lwlba

Reaction score
oh dang choi's bday is in july? haha dang me too!

anyways... SOO.... ucr peeps... what's happening? hahahahha

Back