Socal Shops. Anyone Use These Guys?

JediYuhdigg

Reaction score
Sooo... its been about two weeks passed the date he told me the car would be done... i havent been able to get in contact with him for the pass week or so... ive called and left messages, but to no reply.. i live about 40 miles away from him, but dont have another car to go to the shop.. should i be worried? can any of you guys that know him get a hold of him? i really want to give him the benefit of the doubt and seeing how it is now the holiday week i understand he could just be on vacation, but at least he could have called or texted me something.. all i really know about him is a few of you guys used him for your swaps and i gave him my car and a $1200 down payment..
let me know, thanks.

Last edited:

bdeitemeyer

Reaction score
Stop worrying. If you were so worried about the time frame, I hope you amended the contract to stipulate sanctions in the event he went over the time limit. Plus it's the holidays...

JediYuhdigg

Reaction score
i'll admit the time frame is worrying me and i would amend the contract, but to do so i need to have some sort of contact with him to work out an agreement because he went over the initial date. the lack of contact is whats worrying me the most.. and hearing shop horror stories from friends isnt helping.. honestly i get it, its the holidays, i'll chill for a bit longer. i'd just hate to have this be a bad transaction especially since some of you guys know him personally.

HondaLuver83

Reaction score
Now dont go beating up ur car on public highwAys endangering ppls lives. Lol

HondaLuver83

Reaction score
JediYuhdigg said:
aww considering its new years eve, i think there will be plenty of that without me on the road
YeAh like two civics going 120mph on I-5 close to chula vista in SD at night.

JediYuhdigg

Reaction score
alright, really irritated now. on wednesday he told me to call between 10 and 11 today so he can be a the shop when i come to pick up the car.. the shop phone just keeps ringing and his cell phone goes straight to voicemail... if he doesnt pick up my calls by monday im going down there and bringing the cops. this is ridiculous and on top of that the only way i got a hold of him this week is because i blocked my number when i called. otherwise he hasnt responded to any of my calls or voicemails that i've left for him for the past two weeks when the car was supposed to be done. >.<:icon_axe:

Back