Socal Sightings!

Johnson

Reaction score
haha w0w i got a twin... everything sounds right except that i'm an I4 with a single black canister w/ chrome tip and i have no fogs. he even had a mugen lip? and i usually don't take the 5 lol.

not sure if he had a lip. but seriously.. friking looked just like your sig!!!

truWarier02

Reaction score
saw so many 6ga's today around walnut grove san gabriel and rosemead area.

white 98-00 sedan with bronze 18's with some cleared fogs. it was an asian girl.. kinda cute too haha.

black on black 98-00 sedan but it was some mexican chick

can't remember the rest but there was quite a few!

ntbbyboi

Reaction score
umm saw a white coupe slammed on some silver rims..we had eye contact, i was gonna give a thumbs up but my window was closed so i accidently punched my window..LOL my girlfriend was like wtf are you doing? it was on lower azuza and baldwin

and saw a silver sedan also dropped on some silver rims on the 60east freeway near Hacienda Blvd and Azuza dunno if he saw me though

WHO YOU GUYS?? :thumbsup:

Last edited:

C_S_L

Reaction score
Going home on the 15N from San Diego, saw a black sedan with chrome rims not drop with white HID. License plate 1Kenny. You move into the fast lane in front of me. Im the guy with the silver sedan tinted windows and black steelies. Your HID almost blinded me with the glare when I pass you. Who are you? :ughrun:

DrOwZee

Reaction score
going down magnolia towards the beach. spotted a silver coupe, dropped with window visor; are you on here? i was the white coupe in front of you.

walking back from the beach to my car on magnolia, saw a white coupe with black trunk heading towards the beach. rolling with preludes.

truWarier02

Reaction score
umm yeha i live in rosemead but im all over the 626 for some reason i never see a lot of you guys but yet im always driving

no wonder your member's ride pics look familiar. so easy to spot out rosemead neighborhoods haha but i haven't seen you around before =\

what street you on? i'm on earle.

Back