Socal Sightings!

DrOwZee

Reaction score
Today spotted and granny gold sedan lowered on black bbs rs reps with a giant bandaid decal on the driver door in santa ana on fairview and segerstrom. Also spotted a clean lowered silver coupe on silver 17s in Alhambra next to Lunasia.

CDsDontBurn

Reaction score
Last night on the 60E in Ontario. I got on the freeway on Euclid and pulled around traffic. In that time, you spotted me and drove past me as I was trying to get around the slow traffic to get up to my cruising speed. I caught up to you and we both gave each other a nod. You moved over to the slow lane as you were getting ready to get off on Grove. And before I pulled away, you gave me some WOT.

You are black coupe 4cyl (I'm guessing since you had single exhaust) on black wheels w/chorme lip with 6500k - 7000k HIDs and black housed headlights.

truWarier02

Reaction score
Spotted Ken's old Accord today near Cal Poly Pomona on Campus Dr and Temple. Dude was driving pretty aggressively lol

agginline86

Reaction score
saw a white coupe
in azusa, you turned south on San gabriel
white painted 17s
maybe a 2 in drop

Laurence

Reaction score
Spotted CLEAN black coupe in Downtown San Diego at one of the tire shops.. forgot which one. Had a cool license plate as well. :)

Sinful

Reaction score
Spotted CLEAN black coupe in Downtown San Diego at one of the tire shops.. forgot which one. Had a cool license plate as well. :)

that was jason, Accord4U2NV.

Spotted a granny gold sedan on the 805 today, gave you a thumbs up.

cjsaccord

Reaction score
Saw a 98-00 white coupe in Ontario on 4th street lowered on some black wheels with a chrome lip.
Later on I saw a white sedan in Fontana on Foothill lowered on black wheels with a chrome lip also.

Back