SoCal snake meet

juicebox00

Reaction score
you guys wouldnt run on "tuna canyon" would you? cuz theres were me and my team go run we might see you up there sometime.

i haven't personally run tuna yet but i know where it is, if you want we could meet at the stunt view point next weekend.

HonnnDaaa

Reaction score
is it tha same canyon
at muholland drive in hollywood
if it is
that place is tight
love the view of Los Angeles and everything

juicebox00

Reaction score
is it tha same canyon
at muholland drive in hollywood
if it is
that place is tight
love the view of Los Angeles and everything

i don't think its the same place because this is by mulholland hwy, not drive. But i put an address for the area at the beginning of the post if you wana check it out on mapquest

lmanluis123

Reaction score
ya well you know where tuna is tahts cool. me and my freinds might do a group run in the near futer not sure yet tho still geting used to my new car lol.

HonnnDaaa

Reaction score
i don't think its the same place because this is by mulholland hwy, not drive. But i put an address for the area at the beginning of the post if you wana check it out on mapquest

oh okay fersure

lmanluis123

Reaction score
oh wait ur juice box lol i looked at my mypsace and was like mmmm juice box ok but now i know haha i accepted you btw

iROYAL

Reaction score
not hassled from the cops huh? I smell something fishy..

Last edited:

juicebox00

Reaction score
not hassled from the cops huh? I smell something fishy..

lol, no. i've seen cops arresting people for selling at the bottom of the hill for selling and dealing but its up in the mountains and hard to get to. plus the crown vics handle horribly up there so i guess they just don't waste there time.

Last edited:

nexTOme

Reaction score
lol, no. i've seen cops arresting people for selling at the bottom of the hill but its up in the mountains and hard to get to. plus the crown vics handle horribly up there so i guess they just don't waste there time.

ive seen "horrible handling" vics chase down "fully tuned" 240/86/sti/evo down the twisties many times....especially @ gmr....during the chase, one of 240 fell off the cliff.....

im just saying.....dont do stupid things that you will regret later....

Back