• Hermosa Beach

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Leo Carrillo State Park

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

6thGenJed

Reaction score
:/ i wont be able to make it :'[ going to Nocturnal to celebrate my birthday. i mean if im up for it have gas and not totally drained i MIGHTTTT take the drive down for the meet then back up for the next day of nocturnal. but i doubt it.

Jephu

6GA Supporting Member
Reaction score
Is this meet still going to happen? No update on attendance list and bbq supply ( fyi... We dont even have a grill)

Who is going to get there early to save spots for parking or even table/bench for bbq?

Last edited:

cjsaccord

Reaction score
Is this meet still going to happen? No update on attendance list and bbq supply ( fyi... We dont even have a grill)

Who is going to get there early to save spots for parking or even table/bench for bbq?
I was planing on getting there around 10ish to hold down the parking/tables. I will just bring my grill its not the biggest but it will work.
:/ i wont be able to make it :'[ going to Nocturnal to celebrate my birthday. i mean if im up for it have gas and not totally drained i MIGHTTTT take the drive down for the meet then back up for the next day of nocturnal. but i doubt it.
Flake! lol just drive slow and save gas so you can make it.
Everyones coming from different directions.
I saw, also a lot of members aren't that active, but Im still going to stick around by the caravan meet up spot for the IE folks, since the spot sits right next to the freeway.

Elite1JDM

Reaction score
This is still gonna happen..sorry to hear there wont be a sd caravan. I know alot of people backed out but this will be epic none the less

We do need a update on whos bringing what an attending. Im gonna be rollin with jyu photography aka jon, jovani lopez, and gilbert lepe and my girlfriend with her DC5 (finally) you guys will see it! Ill tell my friends to pitch in on some carne asada!

So-Cal98'

Reaction score
^^ caution tape and road work signs ;)

i would so be in the SD caravan up there, but i have work on saturday at 12pm. LLAAAMMEEE. :mad:

plus im 16 and thats about a full tank in gas.. especially at 20mpg :thinking: damn work messin things up..

Back