[SOLD] 00Accord4cyl's Coupe Thread

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Re: 00Accord4cyl's 2000 Coupe LX Thread (No 56K)

Sold!!!!!!

:(

I don't understand, what do you mean....the towhook is sold and RR is shocked that you sold it.........:poke:

Eric, you sold the Coupe.......awwww MAN.......so it ain't so, Brother!

I really hope the new owner treats it as well and joins this community.

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score

Yeah the Accord is sold. Guess I should of clarified that. I also hope the new owner treats it well. I will be heartbroken if I see it in a few months in bad shape. (Locally bought) I will try and clean it and take some pictures. Maybe the new owner will join the site? Anybody want an orange 6thgen sticker? haha

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score

I think the 6GA sticker should go on the 4Runner. :)

SykVSyx

Reaction score

Yeah the Accord is sold. Guess I should of clarified that. I also hope the new owner treats it well. I will be heartbroken if I see it in a few months in bad shape. (Locally bought) I will try and clean it and take some pictures. Maybe the new owner will join the site? Anybody want an orange 6thgen sticker? haha

Hope you got good coin for it Eric.

You do what you must, I am sure we'll see you back in Accord of some type in the future.

Enjoy the new ride, it won't have the same issues the Accord did in the winter, which was one of the main things.

Did you sell the car with everything on/in it?

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score

Haha yeah I thought about putting the sticker on it...but not for long

I am sure I could of gotten more for the car if I waited. I sold it for a few 100 more than what KBB value was. But I have no desire to have 2 vehicles for a month or so. The kid seemed really excited, and the family knows someone that my parents do, so I sacrificed on the price some.

It will be sold with suspension, wheels, lip, exhaust. Roof rack and grill were sold separately. Retrofit is being taken off, system and SRI have been out, and I will probably take off the tow hook unless he requests it. Throwing in the steelies and other stock parts. They take up 2 much space.

Bax

Reaction score

I'm gonna cry if you get on here in a few months saying you saw your old car, all ragged out and ****ed up. :(

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score

i can never sell my accord...ever...=s

+1 ^

Eric, hope the new owner treats it well and def joins the site.. Since your family knows him, you should encourage him and lead him in the right direction as far as the site and future modding. Hope he is on the same page as the rest of us dedicated Accordians.

dharding413

Keep it simple.
Reaction score

Sad to see one of my favorite Accords sold :sad: It's been one of my biggest inspirations since the beginning. But you gotta do what you gotta do sometimes...

On another note, I wish I would've seen this sooner so I could've asked to buy your Honda valve stem caps :hide:

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score

Congrats Eric! So next year they'll be a 2 6 speed accords and a SUV when we meet up for IA :lawl:.. I was throwing around the idea of going to CanAm next year with Chris or something since Nashville Super Speedway is not going to be open for IA.

I hope the new owner will treat your car right.

Back