FS: *SOLD* Function and Form Type II's

Status
Not open for further replies.

ActNow

Reaction score
Re: Function and Form Type II's

Wow dude. Coilovers are not just for racing LAST TIME I CHECKED. Whats your problem hating on some one you don't even know? Boy I tell you what you just opened up a can of worms.

knighthawk1104

Reaction score

Why would anyone need coilovers on a honda accord? Last time I checked coilovers are more for track oriented cars since you can tune the suspension depending on the track conditions, not for honda accords so your pos can look cool all lowered...:tgf:

You must be a girl, you complain like one. Keep the thread clean and take your sh*t somewhere else. Maybe you'd like for me to put a diaper on your head? That's where all the crap comes out of.

eggs

Reaction score

he is 15. idk if he can drive his car yet. he doesnt understand why some of us would want to lower our cars and have the ability to adjust our height

2000BlackCoupe

Reaction score

Why would anyone need coilovers on a honda accord? Last time I checked coilovers are more for track oriented cars since you can tune the suspension depending on the track conditions, not for honda accords so your pos can look cool all lowered...:tgf:

maybe so people can get used to driving lowered, adjust it, drive more lowered, etc. etc. and if you're complaining about how accords are pieces of **** then you should get the FUCK off the accord forum

if you were joking, and i hope to god you were, then disregard my haterade :afro:

SFL Jon

Reaction score

he is 15. idk if he can drive his car yet. he doesnt understand why some of us would want to lower our cars and have the ability to adjust our height

lol im 16 and i can drive my car better than you can drive ur auto one so hop off and no diaper but thanks for the offer :hahano:

knighthawk1104

Reaction score

lol im 16 and i can drive my car better than you can drive ur auto one so hop off and no diaper but thanks for the offer :hahano:

You're 16 with your first car and you talk like you've won numerous trophies in races. Haha. An extra large diaper is in store.

So why is it that you're on this forum if you just said "not for honda accords so your pos can look cool all lowered..."

Clearly saying accords are pos?

Seriously, stop thread jacking and go jack yourself.

Last edited:

SFL Jon

Reaction score

You're 16 with your first car and you talk like you've won numerous trophies in races. Haha. An extra large diaper is in store.

So why is it that you're on this forum if you just said "not for honda accords so your pos can look cool all lowered..."

Clearly saying accords are pos?

Seriously, stop thread jacking and go jack yourself.

yes

98ExAccordwv

I'm Old
Reaction score

So you joined a forum geared toward the modification of 6th generation accords (hence the name) but you they they are **** and should be modded??? Your logic is fail.

BTW OP glws if I had the money to spend on the car I'd probably pick them up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back