FS: SOLD!!! gswarriorsluvr: aftermarket parts gone! Please close mods

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sleeper Cell

No more CG Squad!!!
Reaction score
Re: $350 5zigen Rims gswarriorsluvr: OEM Lip Kit, Vis Hood

For a good deal I'd do it too lol. I'm with Larry on this one!

Namboyz

Reaction score

have a safe drive man!!!

gswarriorsluvr

Reaction score

thanks to shenaniganz08 for buying the oem lip kit. cool guy, nice ride!

KO iNfAmOuS

Reaction score
Re: gswarriorsluvr: $300 5zigen Rims, Headlight HIDs, Vis Hood looking for Netbook

hows the exhaust sound? any clips? can it be polished up before being sold? if so I would definitely be interested..PM is good

gswarriorsluvr

Reaction score
Re: gswarriorsluvr: $300 5zigen Rims, Headlight HIDs, Vis Hood looking for Netbook

I don't have any sound clips but they are 5zigen Fireballs. I can wipe them down for you but I don't have anything to polish them. Only asking $50 for the pair.

Bump! Help me get a Netbook.

KO iNfAmOuS

Reaction score

when you had them on though..good? any rattling? etc lol just lookin for a little detail on their condition haha sorry for being a pain

gswarriorsluvr

Reaction score

i had them matted to custom 2.5" piping so it was a lot louder. plus i had the oem lip, so they were also quite flush with the rear bumper. they are quite stiff in terms of mounting so i didn't experience all that much rattling. i enjoyed them for the 6 years i had on them on my car.

the problems are listed and pictured they don't effect it much. except the whole on the driver side which should be easily fixable.

KO iNfAmOuS

Reaction score

okay...whats the lowest you'll get rid of these for? PM me so we could work something out

shenaniganz08

Reaction score

Yeah thanks for the parts.. Currently still stuck in Fresno, but well that's just life

Right now looking to find the OEM passenger side skirt + fix the rear lip before I take some pictures

Cool guy, and good call on Iguana's, Even stranded I was pretty full for the rest of the day haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back