some ***hole ****ed up my car

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
so i was walking back from class this morning and looking at the parking lot. i ususally park in a spot where i can see my car from inside and check it out once in a while to make sure everything is ok. i parked on the end of a row so the car was in plain sight. as i walked past, i saw something on the back bumper. there is a treetop kinda in the way, so at the next window, i saw that yep, some ****stick hit my car :( got the camera and went outside, took some pics, then inspected it.

DSC00780.JPG

DSC00781.JPG

it looks like most of it will buff out (i hope), and i probly gotta take off the tail light to reposition the bumper. went over to campus safety (what a joke lol) and asked if anyone had seen anything and reported it. nope. went over to work and asked if anyone had reported anything. nope.

it had to have happened between 1030 last night and 1130 this morning. it was dark when i got off work last night, so of course i didnt see anything. i think it was some ***pirate customer who was backing out of the space next to me. BUT, one of my coworkers has a silver cavalier...and she left maybe 20 minutes before me. she works tomorrow so im going to go and look at her car in the daylight...then i work with her on saturday...hopefully it wasnt her...

so yeah, this is gay :(

minituck04

Reaction score
yeah it sucks when that happens. something similar happened to me when i was at whataburger. was in there for maybe 5 min. come out and i have a similar scuff on my front bumper. those people are very lucky you didnt catch them. i hope it wasnt your coworker. dont want to see you on the news. lol

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
looks like the same thing that happened to me when i was training to be a professional drifter, haha. the bumper even popped out at the same spot under the tail light like yours.....i hit it violently and that fixed that. then i just got the scrape repainted and whala, good as new :D haha. good luck with it tho man, that really sucks, i hate dbags that do that ****.

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
tht sux man.... if u have comprehensive, use it! i have a $100 deductable, so it's worth it for me :) hope it'll work out

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
at least it wasnt as bad as what happened to one of my managers. she was parked on the street new years eve and her neighbor was having a party. someone backed into her parked car and caused $1500 worth of damage. she has to pay the deductible and get it fixed cause the bumper got pushed so far back it rubs the wheel. pretty weak :(

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
DarkSideAccord said:
tht sux man.... if u have comprehensive, use it! i have a $100 deductable, so it's worth it for me :) hope it'll work out
ive got full coverage, but dont want to bother with a claim...they might as well paint the whole car, especially where the ****knobs spray painted the back :mad:

Fish

Reaction score
ryan s said:
it looks like most of it will buff out (i hope), and i probly gotta take off the tail light to reposition the bumper. went over to campus safety (what a joke lol) and asked if anyone had seen anything and reported it. nope. went over to work and asked if anyone had reported anything. nope.

Ouch. From the pics, it looks like it's mostly paint transfer, so that'll come off, and the finish will buff back to a shine. There is one spot in the corner where it looks like the paint was taken right off though. Looks like you're doing some touchup work there.

It really sucks when something like this happens. Hope things work out for you.

kapao818

Reaction score
i had that happen to me...except worse since they took off **** load of paint. i was so pissed...now everytime i go to class i write down the plates of the person i park next to just in case.

minituck04

Reaction score
kapao818 said:
i had that happen to me...except worse since they took off **** load of paint. i was so pissed...now everytime i go to class i write down the plates of the person i park next to just in case.

thats a dam smart idea. think im gonna start doing that. i just usually try to park cockeyed in two spots.

Back