some ***hole ****ed up my car

minituck04

Reaction score
ryan s said:
its 250 or 500, dont remember. they might as well paint the rear quarters and trunk and fix that leaky thing while theyre at it (if i would file). i just want to get it "close" so i can ignore it till the summer and get a hookup :D

funny thing about what you said: i went to get a new phone today, and the agent at us cellular and i were talking. i said "i got your message at 1130 and i would have been here earlier but i had to blah blah cause my car got messed up." hes like, "it doesnt seem that bad...cars to me are just objects..." (EXACT QUOTE): "...i could care less how they look, theyre just throwaway things anyways" :eek: :eek: i was speechless!!

thanks for all the thoughts guys, ill keep this updated :afro:

he should be shot. or better yet run your car into him and tell him. in the end your stupid a55 is just a throw away object too. and see waht he has to say. :huh: im sure hes he one driving the busted a55 hyundai with big rocks in his ears. douchebag

Last edited:

Twobit

Reaction score
**** sucks, imagine if that were your friend who hit your front bumper, then denied it, and threatened you not to come back to school the next day because he "didn't" do it. Bull**** right?

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
that would suck...lol. i found out tonight that *thankfully* my coworker didnt do it. i didnt want to go through any bs with her cause shes cool. i was out looking at her car and telling another coworker about the situation, and i rubbed the bumper...all the white junk rubbed off! the rain must have helped soften it.

yet to do: realign the bumper, and see if anymore scuffs will come off. then ill assess the paint situation and see what i can do :)

Latest posts

Back