Some night photography

kn0x47

Reaction score
awesome pics. i like the 1st and 4th the most. the 4th might look better with a longer exposure time but i dunno. ive never done that before.

RickyG

Reaction score
thanks guys and was annapolis. a rainy annapolis. and the "warehouse" is actually an automated underground parking garage. me and my friend saw the building and pulled on some of the door handles and one poped open. so what else do you do besides explore? i've got some night shots of baltimore that i should have up with in the next couple of weeks seeing that i'm off all of next week so i won't be able to develop the film. but thanks again guys.

hiddengamer7

Reaction score
These shots are great, I love night shots. Just get out and have some fun shooting, it makes it all worth it.

RickyG

Reaction score
thanks for the compliments once again guys and i think i may go out and do some more night shooting tomorow night possibly so i'll keep you up dated.

bRaZEn_407

Reaction score
No one has even mentioned it but i love the 2nd picture, kinda dark but the reflection of the streetlight under what I believe is an Altima looks great. Plus the trees give that building a nice "Haunted" look :D. Nice job bro :thumbsup:

Back