some pics

00accord91

Reaction score
na the rsx aint mine...i know they all need work much work i really took pics to see wut kinda angles i cud get lol much improvement on its way i just got a new job so well see wut happens this summer

00accord91

Reaction score
stickers are comming off he just bought the car and hes def gettin it painted and those wheels are comming off as well. my boys in the air force and he just came back from basic so theyre sending him some guap soon.

kn0x47

Reaction score
DSCF1148.jpg

does he have to pee? lol

Mr.Hollow

Reaction score
so your boy bought the rsx like that? otherwise he should perhaps remove all the "stance" stickers cuz theres like 3 finger wheel gap all around.... but not to call the kettle black, i too have illest stickers but at least i dont have wheel gap, unfortunately with stockies

00accord91

Reaction score
does he have to pee? lol

LOLLL

so your boy bought the rsx like that? otherwise he should perhaps remove all the "stance" stickers cuz theres like 3 finger wheel gap all around.... but not to call the kettle black, i too have illest stickers but at least i dont have wheel gap, unfortunately with stockies

yea he bought it with all those stickers...hes not into herrafrush and stanceworks and all that..hes def a Function guy..soon hes getting boltons, suspension i think ksports and k-pro+ dyno tune and perhaps a clutch kit.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Love the blue on the RSX. Was it just wrecked in the front or something? Either way the quarter panel doesn't bother me as much as all those stickers. Will be a nice car with some love.

Last edited:

00accord91

Reaction score
The only car that looks decent out of those is the black civic. Everything else looks hood as ****.

lol yeaa..my cousins teg has steelies on the front right now cuz he hit a diesel pothole the other day so he took both rims off the front..and someone stole the lip off the front too smh...wed all go waay lower cuz my accord was slammed but the roads around here just get worse and they fix them halfassed

Back