Someone needs to buy this bumper

talontsiawd

Reaction score
I was browsing the net, ran into this. I guess it's a taiwanese version of an accord. I don't know if it fits on usdm accords but it looks cool, in my oppinion. I like the fogs much better than any other accords. This is my favorite front right now
fbe46769ur6.jpg

talontsiawd

Reaction score
I just found it. I don't have any clue where. And that is the only pic i could find. It sucks it's black, you can't see the body lines. I couldn't find any info though. What are accords called in taiwan? Accords? Or a differnt name?

shavedaccord

Reaction score
Inspire I believe..don't quote me on that though I'm not a huge fan of the JDM movement

talontsiawd

Reaction score
I used my brain, check honda of taiwan, it's an accord. And they have way cooler options, i could only find stuff for 7th gens.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
yea, im pretty sure that would fit our cars, i think ive seen someone with it, maybe. but yea, it looks nice, mad JDM YO! haha.

justvtec

Reaction score
Man can yall please find this i really want it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Try contacting companies that import front clips, they may be able to find one for you. Probably make you pay for half of it up front though.

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
it's an indonesian accord.... i recognize the jeep at the back... we get the chrome grill stock... and the fogs are factory option i guess

cg6accord

Reaction score
if the car is from taiwan or indonesia or anywhere not japan...doesnt that make it not really jdm...more like tdm or idm or whatever...just my opinion....and im not a huge fan of jdm myself but really like clean products which are usually jdm...j spec sounds better

Back