Something embarrassing your body has done in public

Quicksilvercord

Reaction score
My best story is just this last year at school. The door knob broke on the door. So the lock fixer guy came to fix it an what not and removes the lock and takes it where he needs to. Well I'd went out to eat and came back to hang out with my former girl in my room. Well nature runs its course and she starts giving me a blowjob. Well at this point in time the dude has fixed the lock and has returned to to put it back in the door....unknown to me and my girl. All the sudden I see this eye looking through the hole where the knobs supposed to be. I guess the dude wants a peek or something...I'm thinking "wtf?" Then my girl realize whats going on and gets real embarrassed and walks out of my room all pissy. The dude says "you don't have to leave on my account" to my girl as shes leaving. She looks at him like she wants to hit him in the mouth or something.

johnnydinh701

Reaction score
so she pooped ?

Dude that is so hot ! I love a girl who poops in the open. The smells, the feeling of togetherness, you should cherish that feeling.

no she didnt poop haha thank god!!! but she pissed right next to me and i had to watch my feet incase it didnt go near my feet haha

GreddyAccord99

Reaction score
oh man, im sure ive had quite a few embarrassing stories, but i can only remember a couple right now:

1. I think it was 3rd or 4th grade I had to go to PE and we went out to the basketball courts/soccer field/baseball field. We had to wear those short paper thin shorts and a t-shirt. At that time when we were taking laps around the fields, I had a girlfriend. She grabbed my arms and put them around her, so im hugging her from the back. Instant boner! this girl is 100% colombian and already stacked front and back. The PE teacher realizes this and calls us in. My girl went ahead and i went up there too. When i got there i realized i had the biggest boner, and before it could go down, the PE teacher and the rest of the class noticed too. i asked to get a drink, to walk it off.

2. When I was 17 (im 19 now) and me and a friend went with these 2 fine girls to a park at night. Well they both liked me, and somehow i managed to take turns with each. Well I had a turn with one of them and she started giving me head. Man it was a great feeling and i was really relaxed...too relaxed. All of a sudden i rip one hard, and im like "oh ****, im sorry" and she's like "its ok" and i was like "whew alright". just before she started again i ripped another one harder. This time i really felt bad because now u could smell it, so before she could smell it, we moved to another bench.

Back