Soon i will move to So Cal

nexTOme

Reaction score
i lived @ rancho cucamonga, ontario, riverside......wow i lived around those towns 6-7 years accumulated.

from my experience, rancho cucamonga, ontario, upland, claremont....they are all great place to live. in fact, it is one of those fast growing cities in california. advantages living in these cities are 1. you can get n e where for about hour drive; beach, mountain, desert, LA, you name it......
2. very well kept cities, clean, educated pplz......so and so forth. there are great schools for your child too (i assume youd bring your son with you)

now, riverside? fontana? compton? id seriously think again if you're planning to move into those cities. although fontana is going through some re-development, unless you are buying new house with newly built gated community, i wouldnt move into fontana either.....

GL..........................

lwlba

Reaction score
now, riverside? fontana? compton? id seriously think again if you're planning to move into those cities. although fontana is going through some re-development, unless you are buying new house with newly built gated community, i wouldnt move into fontana either.....

GL..........................

he speaks the truth

A-Con

Reaction score
I would go to Murrieta. It's in the Riverside county. It's top 50 in the nation in terms of safest cities and the safest city in the Riverside county. It's a pretty fast growing community and it's not too busy. Most people who live there commute to their jobs or schools in orange county or san diego.

jccg5

Reaction score
The main reason that i will move to So Cal is because me and my girl, we have a son and i just dont want him to live throught a time where he doesnt have a mother and I wont be moving down to So cal Until next year ROY...and im just trying to plan ahead of time to see what is best for me. and my son. My wife family doesnt like me because of the fact that i make her Pregnant so i wont be living in the same house as my girl. lol, and doesnt matter where i live, just a good place for me to stay and decent monthly rent and a safe environment for my son...and somewhere that i dont have to be driving no more then 1 hour to see my wife. anyway soon or later i will be living in So Cal and be a So Cal member. ..soon or later i will get to see all of you...so i just wanna ask for you guy to forgive me for me being stupid on the site.....but keep the advice and place coming guys..im really thankful

nexTOme

Reaction score
keep us updated how things are going........

if you need n e help, let me know what i can do for you....

BPAccord

*DAIGAKUSOTSU*
Reaction score
Good thinkin there JC...do wats best for u and ur family...good luck wit the soon to be move to so-cal

Back