Sourcing 5-lug swap

truWarier02

Reaction score
i did the complete knuckles, front and rear. easier to replace the entire knuckle than to replace just the hub/bearing assembly. i got both pairs from the yard, about $300...then new pads were another $100ish...i painted, cut, and resurfaced the rotors that came with the 5lug knuckles.

i believe you're in SGV right? lmk if you need help or hook up with the 5lug...

almost forgot...my front knuckles came complete with brake line, caliper, abs sensor...everything was on there.

PM'd

bump fer ya :coffee:

:rock:

Pumped you're going 5-lug man! GL with the parts sourcing.

Thanks! Hopefully the swap goes through. Time for a new setup.

Where are you located? I'll have v6 calipers pads rotors and hoses laying around in next couple weeks after I install my bbk.

PM'd

Bax

Reaction score
another bump fer ya :hide:

just wanted to say this guys legit, for anyone who's skeptical. bought a netbook from him a while back and if i didn't know any better I'd have thought it was ordered from best buy's website. great guy to deal with. i actually used the netbook today when wiring up my fogs outside, thing has a hell of a battery life to it, haha. :rock:

SykVSyx

Reaction score

just wanted to say this guys legit, for anyone who's skeptical. bought a netbook from him a while back and if i didn't know any better I'd have thought it was ordered from best buy's website. great guy to deal with. i actually used the netbook today when wiring up my fogs outside, thing has a hell of a battery life to it, haha. :rock:

anigif_not-sure-if-serious-gif-to-be-used-on-forums-22779-1307655858-12.gif

or if just drunk posting.

9450erick

Reaction score
u still would need new rear rotors because the lug pattern is different. other than that the caliper fits and brake pads fit for the rear. the one thing holding me up on my conversion is the wheels and tires. i cant find a decent price for 5 lug rims and tires. and im trying to do the bbk so caliper brackets are expensive as f**k and 350z brembo's are expensive, and new brake lines :furious:

sayjaibao54

Reaction score
i hit my guy up, he's in the process of hunting down a set for you. i'll let you know as soon as anything comes up.

truWarier02

Reaction score

^Uh yea thanks, we've all known that since 2008 when he JOINED.

:lawl:

:wub:

anigif_not-sure-if-serious-gif-to-be-used-on-forums-22779-1307655858-12.gif

or if just drunk posting.

:lawl: Thanks for the voucher though, Tyler.

i have a front and rear knuckle set. $200 plus shipping. Pm me

PM'd couple of days ago.

u still would need new rear rotors because the lug pattern is different. other than that the caliper fits and brake pads fit for the rear. the one thing holding me up on my conversion is the wheels and tires. i cant find a decent price for 5 lug rims and tires. and im trying to do the bbk so caliper brackets are expensive as f**k and 350z brembo's are expensive, and new brake lines :furious:

i hit my guy up, he's in the process of hunting down a set for you. i'll let you know as soon as anything comes up.

Thanks man. I wasn't expecting that, I appreciate it a lot!

PM'd.

Back