Southeast Accord Meet

pinkee334

Reaction score
:poke:

Any 6th Gen up for a meet in the Southeastern area? (AL, GA, MS, FL, TN)

***Update!!***

The Meet date has been set for January 30th....location is still under construction, still trying to see where everyone is coming from...I've got a few 6thgens who wanna go, the rest are 4th and 5th gens, still nice one though...this is just an update guys.

:omghi2u:

Last edited:

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
TN!!!! :D

sad part is that all of the knoxville accords owners i know don't have their cars anymore..and that goes for pretty much everybody in Chat also... :(

f23accord

Reaction score
I'm new to this, and i saw u guys did a San Diego meet, i was just wondering if u guys were down for another meet in the SD area? i joined the forum like a week to late :explode:

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Pinkee, is that a recent pic of your car? Planning on leaving the lambo doors as is, if so?

Any more pics of the ride?

LoveLee

Reaction score
lol yeah im not driving anywhere farther than 300 miles for a meet. so this is a no way unless u all are going to come down here.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
lol yeah im not driving anywhere farther than 300 miles for a meet. so this is a no way unless u all are going to come down here.

You're obviously not hardcore then. For our Niagara Falls Cruise this past summer, we had a guy come up from Jersey, and another person drive from Quebec.

The CanAm Cruise in '09 is going to show you how hardcore some of teh 6GA Fam is as well. :rofl:

Back