speaking of T-shirts

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
MikeyMike said:
u need to make a bigger difference in the moms car and my car, they almost look the same...

i agree, i said that when I first posted it, sinful is working on it and I figured he'd be better than me

Sinful

Reaction score
:peace: alright how's this look guys..? let me know if i need to add/change anything more. :beer:
but i only got the back done; and i still need to make the coupe designs too.

SHIRTY1.jpg

SHIRTY2.jpg

Last edited:

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
i like it, but i prefer the words "built, not bought" to be in a stamp form instead of letterings around the car... good progress tho :thumbsup:

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
Looks good man. I think we should probably avoid using the Honda logo, plus it seems kind of redundant to have Honda Accord at the bottom, i think most people will figure that out from the website name haha. I dunno about the big bold lines around the car that are tying the text together. Maybe get rid of those and just put the "built, not bought" underneath the car, or could even put that on one of the sleeves if people want **** on the sleeves.

Either way though, looks a hell of a lot better than the back I did haha, thanks man def appreciate the work

Sinful

Reaction score
revised a bit. lemme know what else. (i'm not sure how to do the sleeves, i think what we could do is make it go around the circumference of the sleeve like how cody did his i guess.)

eh.jpg
ehblack.jpg

worked on the coupe a bit out of boredom. its 4am and im going to die. Sleep time! :bash:

ddddddddd.jpg

Last edited:
Back