Special Edition vs Regular

Kyle0614

Reaction score
Also, I think the SE signifies the last year of the 1998-2002 body style...before they change with added options etc...

(bottom line)

Cheap skates who don't want the EX but want some options lol...

F23A1AT

Reaction score
I think the SE came with leather interior too. Wasn't that trim also only available in the 01-02 mid-gen change?

I have an LX
-no ABS
-rear drums
-no sunroof
- Leather interior
+ VTEC
+ Power windows
+ A/C
+Cassette/CD player
+ Badassness :rock:

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
i believe leather was optional for the 02 SE.

now the 00 SE...i dont know if leather was even available for it.

binbinn

Reaction score
i had a 98 lx and a 99 se

the only difference between the two was that the se had wood grain trim and folding mirror cause it was a 99 and thats pretty much it. the only weird thing was that my lx had built in garage opener and se didnt. ive actuallly never seen anyother accord with garage opener

Last edited:

knighthawk1104

Reaction score
my EX has a cd player AND cassette player. beat that! haha. i wish the sedans didn't have the side moldings. also is there a lx v6? just wondering because i don't think i've seen an lx v6 before only i4 lx...of course i could be wrong.

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
When I got mine back in 2000, I dont remember seeing a 2000 SE with leather.
yeah, i dont recall ever seeing one for sale looking through used ads...
is it true that the Value Package comes without a Rear Sway Bar?
yep...
i had a 98 lx and a 99 se

the only difference between the two was that the se had wood grain trim and folding mirror cause it was a 99 and thats pretty much it. the only weird thing was that my lx had built in garage opener and se didnt. ive actuallly never seen anyother accord with garage opener
it was added in the LX by someone else...i dont believe there was a homelink checkbox for LXs at the dealership (but its possible). they were standard on EX V6s.
my EX has a cd player AND cassette player. beat that! haha. i wish the sedans didn't have the side moldings. also is there a lx v6? just wondering because i don't think i've seen an lx v6 before only i4 lx...of course i could be wrong.
...there was an option for an indash 6 disc changer :lawl:

LX V6 trim was available in coupe and sedan all years.

knighthawk1104

Reaction score
yeah, i dont recall ever seeing one for sale looking through used ads...

yep...

it was added in the LX by someone else...i dont believe there was a homelink checkbox for LXs at the dealership (but its possible). they were standard on EX V6s.

...there was an option for an indash 6 disc changer :lawl:

LX V6 trim was available in coupe and sedan all years.

that's news to me, are they rare or something? i've never seen an LX with v6 around anywhere. weird, maybe it's just my area. yea my friend has the 6disc changer, just wanted to show off my cassette player ^_^

Back