Speedo+V-TEC after 5spd swap

HondaLuver83

Reaction score
Some people left their cars in Drive when they did the swap so they could use their old computer, or somthing along those lines. I forgot hahah

9450erick

Reaction score
when i did the initial swap i also planned on using the AT computer
so i thought we(my dad nd i) were going wire ecu so it would think it was in nuetral
but on ma dash board D4 blinked which lead me to believe that ma dad wired the car up in drive
but i thught to start any car u have to put it in nuetral or park
so how can a car start up in drive???
makes no sense to me?????
srry if this makes no sense but it makes sense to me lmoa

Last edited:

9450erick

Reaction score
hahah noobs welcome to the site man im the original person who wrote this thread so if u have any question(while ur doin it) u can post on this thread nd ill reply forsure:thumbup:
also u can edit post(edit botton on bottom right):lolhitting:
also u can save this thread(all the way to the top/right say thread tools click on that then it will have a drop down screen, click on subscribe to thread nd everytime a new comment is posted on the thread it will give u a lil alert on ur user cp)
hope to c ur car on the member review thread

Last edited:

BadgerType

Resident ***hole
Reaction score
hahah noobs welcome to the site man im the original person who wrote this thread so if u have any question(while ur doin it) u can post on this thread nd ill reply forsure:thumbup:
also u can edit post(edit botton on bottom right):lolhitting:
also u can save this thread(all the way to the top/right say thread tools click on that then it will have a drop down screen, click on subscribe to thread nd everytime a new comment is posted on the thread it will give u a lil alert on ur user cp)
hope to c ur car on the member review thread

strokin your ego much?

ALX2987

Reaction score
i have an 02 AT, im going 5 speed sometime this week, I know I need a MT ecu, but im gunna have to do this wire cutting to get my speedo and vtec to work? I thought you just needed the MT ecu and have your key programmed and you were good?

Back