springs

hirichard

Reaction score
wow $14 for it...hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...yeah right fck that, it just looks..idk man...gay? lol i would not wnat to be cruising around one day, then that **** pulls some epic failure on me, and all my **** falls apart on the freeway n ****..**** that, save your money man and just get some eibachs or tein s techs...cheap, reliable, safe. dont cheap yourself out on important ****..if it was like..HID bulbs whatever..or like..a ****ing wideview mirror.

i dont think anything in this post made sense :rofl:

Dinzdale40

Large Member
Reaction score
honestly i am goin to wait til i can afford my coilovers TEIN SS are ftw i am not ****ing around anymore only the best

good...there are alot of options tho in that price range...keep researching...if you want a pretty soft ride and no more than a 3" drop the tein's are great tho

eggs

Reaction score
i drive down the highway 4-5 days a week so i wanna make sure that i have somethin that is safe for me to drive with and i can adjust it with the seasons so tein is the winner
just need to get like 1,300 dollars :(:wtf1:

v6indodarknight

Reaction score
ksports a lil over $800, function form a lil over $600 if u go cheaper... then its a spring only...

by the way i heard that tein is great but its not worth the price... ( i Heard !!! )

eggs

Reaction score
yeah my boys prelude has the tein SS in them the car rides so well and the car is really low or low enough for me so i think that i am going to do them with the pillow mounts for that extra comfort :) **** springs coliovers are FTW

eggs

Reaction score
really you dont think i need them im not really sure what they are used for?
but they sound like they are comfortable lol i mean come on it has the word pillow in it (im not that dumb just being funny)

Latest posts

Back