springs

finch13

Reaction score
i think that i am going to do them with the pillow mounts for that extra comfort

Er... pillowballs for comfort? Just because they say "pillow" doesn't mean comfort. A pillowball is a type of spherical bearing and has nothing to do with pillows. You are wasting your money with these because you do not now how to use them, nor do you really have a use for them since I'm certain you don't track the car in any form.

**** springs coliovers are FTW

Another arrogant and ignorant statement. If you knew anything about suspension, I would consider your opinion; BUT, this thread started off with a) you unknowingly buying eGay coilsleeves and springs and b) getting ripped off on the deal by a "friend", which would allow me to come to the conclusion that I did.

So, unless you can give me an educated answer, please stop shouting out false claims. My good buddy Abraham Lincoln once said this, "Better to be silent and thought a fool than speak out and remove all doubt."

I'll be an example. I had money for full coils, Tein SS if you will. Give me a few reasons why someone would choose H&R Race and Koni Sports over Tein SS? Keep in mind I paid roughly the same price for my drop as you are going to for your Tein SS.

I'm not trying to be an a**hat, but it's comments like these that piss me off and send other [new] members in wrong directions or try to keep buying into the Tein name, like they're the king of suspension. I was in your position at one point, hell, we all were (Lemmie still is), so do some research and understand why you would shell out that much money.

My honest opinion is that you'd be much better off buying some KSport or F2 coilovers, have the ability to slam if you want, have a decent ride and ride on good name at that, with $500 in your pocket to spend on something else. It's illogical for someone who accidentally bought eGay springs to jump from the bottom all the way up to super customizable 457-way adjustable suspension systems with no clue how to use it.

My $0.02 :coffee:

Last edited:

eggs

Reaction score
Er... pillowballs for comfort? Just because they say "pillow" doesn't mean comfort. A pillowball is a type of spherical bearing and has nothing to do with pillows. You are wasting your money with these because you do not now how to use them, nor do you really have a use for them since I'm certain you don't track the car in any form.

Another arrogant and ignorant statement. If you knew anything about suspension, I would consider your opinion; BUT, this thread started off with a) you unknowingly buying eGay coilsleeves and springs and b) getting ripped off on the deal by a "friend", which would allow me to come to the conclusion that I did.

So, unless you can give me an educated answer, please stop shouting out false claims. My good buddy Abraham Lincoln once said this, "Better to be silent and thought a fool than speak out and remove all doubt."

I'll be an example. I had money for full coils, Tein SS if you will. Give me a few reasons why someone would choose H&R Race and Koni Sports over Tein SS? Keep in mind I paid roughly the same price for my drop as you are going to for your Tein SS.

I'm not trying to be an a**hat, but it's comments like these that piss me off and send other [new] members in wrong directions or try to keep buying into the Tein name, like they're the king of suspension. I was in your position at one point, hell, we all were (Lemmie still is), so do some research and understand why you would shell out that much money.

My honest opinion is that you'd be much better off buying some KSport or F2 coilovers, have the ability to slam if you want, have a decent ride and ride on good name at that, with $500 in your pocket to spend on something else. It's illogical for someone who accidentally bought eGay springs to jump from the bottom all the way up to super customizable 457-way adjustable suspension systems with no clue how to use it.

My $0.02 :coffee:

ok im sorry to anger you wow.......

finch13

Reaction score
ok im sorry to anger you wow.......

I'm not angry, it's your money, do as you please. I just wanted to give you some facts and let it be known to other members.

I know it sounded angry, that's why I included the "not trying to be an a**hat" remark, because I'm really not.

i am interested in the final result though :thumbup:

eggs

Reaction score
I'm not angry, it's your money, do as you please. I just wanted to give you some facts and let it be known to other members.

I know it sounded angry, that's why I included the "not trying to be an a**hat" remark, because I'm really not.

i am interested in the final result though :thumbup:

yeah no its kewl thanks for the input but i feel like if im going to be spending all this money on the suspension i might as well buy the best the springs were just an impulse buy thats what i get...... :seewhatyoudid: and thanks

it might be a while before you see an end result being a broke college student is FTL and im gettign wheels for really cheap so i have to hop on them first

Last edited:

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
**** springs coliovers are FTW

qft.

just to piss you guys off :)

as for teins, youre pretty much buying a name these days since the design is outdated and you can get a better coilover for much less money. the only difference with tein is the ride, cuz theyre so soft. theyre not exactly the best either. but its your money tho, spend it how you want.

CG6Lemon

Detailing Enthusiast
Reaction score
lol i have to admit teins are a lil pricey, but if u cant take the stiffness this is wut u should get. :ughrun:

v6indodarknight

Reaction score
so tein is for oem style ride then... huh... man... i've learn a new thing today...

but already order my functionform... its been a week now... still not here yet... i'm getting crazy...

i wanna put it on so bad...

Back