SRS light - confusion

HondaLuver83

Reaction score
is this plug under the steering column or on the ECU? sorry for not searching other threads...im at work.

That panel is on the drivers side kick panel. Where all the fuses are, but on the other side of that unit.

MrLazie1

Reaction score
when your under the dash, look to your left when then top of your head is to the pedals.

rizzy

Reaction score
i bought my car with the light on but wen i went under my dash to check it was unpluged. there are several ports to plug it back in to should i plug it in to anyone it fits in??

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
but wen i turned on the car the abs turned off before the srs, so i thought i had a major problem with my air bag system, but it turned off like 2 sec after.

This is normal, the SRS light is the last light to go off after you start your car. It always did that, you probably just didn't pay close attention before.

MAR387

Reaction score
So I went to Honda today and they found out that it was the seat buckle switch. They're going to fix it for free. Thanks for all your help. Do any of you live in NJ and have had trouble passing with HID kits using stock headlights?

Back