Staff and Admin

tnguyen600

Reaction score
nah, i definately know theres others that deserve to be admin/mods. The main key of the topic was how does one become a mod...

I've been on here here for a lil bit and always wondered how they came about becoming a admin/mod...thats all. No harm done.

This forum has been running smoothly with these guys and when theres been an issue, they took care of it accordingly.

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
I think this site has a way of moderating itself. Those of us that have been here for a little while, know what **** will fly and what wont.

You know a site is running well when staff rarely has to get involved.

Just because you don't hold a ban stick doesn't mean you can't help moderate the site.

You're either part of the problem, or part of the solution.

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
for the noob who wants to be a mod i think there's a long list of guys who deserve a promotion before you, just cuz you've been around doesn't make you worthy of a promotion

Someone who just joined will pretty much never be made a mod, but at the same time that doesn't mean that you have to have been registered since day 1 to be considered either. It's just whoever looks like they could add to the friendly nature of the site while keeping things in check. Them being around long enough and online frequently enough to show they've got a genuine interest in helping the community is basically a job qualification though.

how does one become a mod...

If/when it looks like we could use more help, then the mods discuss the possibility of adding someone new to the staff. Most recently it was Danny. There's no quotas or time tables though, because the more people you have who can moderate, the more people you have to worry about abusing things or going on power trips. So personally I'd rather keep the staff as small as possible while still being able to keep things running smoothly.

I think this site has a way of moderating itself. Those of us that have been here for a little while, know what **** will fly and what wont.

You know a site is running well when staff rarely has to get involved.

Just because you don't hold a ban stick doesn't mean you can't help moderate the site.

You're either part of the problem, or part of the solution.

Amen. And that kind of mindset is exactly what we would look for, if we were looking to add more people right now.

In the meantime we gotta think up more colors...

iHazSnail

Reaction score
if i were to vote, i'd say

JMillerF23A1
AFAccord
Sketch o5
CrosCtnryAccord

then whoever.
Besides, i be too good for sticks :ownedrun:

Back