starting to hate my 6gen

boneyS

Reaction score
bin with this accord now for about 2 years had a turbo kit on it for like a year never even got the car to run 5 psi tried every thing there is nothings working :mad: think its soon time to give up on the accord

RedAccord02

Reaction score
So you haven't had any problems besides not being able to get your car to 5psi. Sounds like a damn good car to me :hihi:

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score
Any car will give you problems. Sounds like you need to research and learn more information in regards to your turbo kit. I know the feeling. It feels like I've had nothing but hardships also over the last 9-10 years I've been modifying cars but it's all about trial and error and learning hard lessons

Maybe u should make a thread about your Turbo kit issues so other people can help you troubleshoot

Last edited:

boneyS

Reaction score
Any car will give you problems. Sounds like you need to research and learn more information in regards to your turbo kit. I know the feeling. It feels like I've had nothing but hardships also over the last 9-10 years I've been modifying cars but it's all about trial and error and learning hard lessons

Maybe u should make a thread about your Turbo kit issues so other people can help you troubleshoot

thanks for the support my major prob is the ecu because i have a stock ecu also have a haltech but cant get it to work but i think am going hondata from here n hope that works

boneyS

Reaction score
i sure if u guys where here it would b hard for u to only 1% of the ppl here knows what a dyno is

Drift

Reaction score
thanks for the support my major prob is the ecu because i have a stock ecu also have a haltech but cant get it to work but i think am going hondata from here n hope that works

You should have done Hondata from the start! Haltech isnt bad, but you have to know how to use it right, its not the easiest system to figure out, it also has a lot of bugs.

But its night and day better then AEM.

boneyS

Reaction score
You should have done Hondata from the start! Haltech isnt bad, but you have to know how to use it right, its not the easiest system to figure out, it also has a lot of bugs.

But its night and day better then AEM.

well i guess i learnt the hard way

Erik123456789

Reaction score
You could also just go obd1 and use Crome, its pretty cheap that way too.. what exactly do you mean by "cant run 5 psi" btw?

Back