staystetti.com stand out. accord feature

swollen_cu

Reaction score
go to their home page and scroll down that page, who's 6g is that?

Yeah he just joined recently... It's nothing special.. Just 17x9 +35 XXR 962. Not that aggressive. I've owned them. It just looks reallly low because he has a **** load of negative camber from his camber kit in the rear. I think he realized the rims were rubbing the strut, so he pulled some negative camber out. Looks alot better now supposedly.

but this accord is Meh.. even thought that lip is OEM/Mugen, it kind of looks out of place. I'd prefer those car slammed on aggressive 18's with OEM lip kit.

KnightRyder

Reaction score
saw both those cars at the Stance of the Union meet... which is where those pics were taken... it was raining out so yea...

me and Larry got stuck parked on the incline from the 5th floor to the 6th floor so we were in the rain while the majority of the show was in the closed off 5th floor.

DSC_4555.jpg

here's Larry's coverage...
http://s35.photobucket.com/albums/d173/red02accordv6/Stance of the Union/

Last edited:

Momentum

Reaction score
ehhh.
the front is okay. I'm not a fan of the side's at all though.

Sleeper Cell

No more CG Squad!!!
Reaction score
I actually think that the rear bumper and sides fit well, surprisingly. The front lip needs to be mounted correctly though, or just use a different lip altogether. It reminds me of the pignose lip for 240s... Just saggin' like some 90 year old titties.

Mr.Hollow

Reaction score
I think the rear is ok, sideskirts are just flat and need some curves and the front lip would look nice if it didn't have that drooping center... sadly I think its supposed to look like that

Back