Step 3 in cloning people: Clone their cousins - The primates

I4 CG5

Reaction score
I don't want another me running around :skurred:

I do believe that it would be great if scientists were able to clone certain tissues and organs so when someone needs a new kidney or something, voila, you have one w/o having to find a donor which can take years sometimes.

HaloCoupe

Reaction score
^ That is awesome how much does it cost. You know what my productivity would be if there were two of me...MUAHAHAHA

VitoHGrind

Reaction score
it'd probably go down cuz you'd just sit around bs-ing w/ your other you. but yeah, cloned organs and stuff I think is a great idea. but absolute power corrupts absolutely, so the problem with even venturing into the field is that someone will undoubtedly go and clone a person.

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
C'mon...we all know someone, somewhere is conjuring up cloning a person at this very moment if they haven't already. If they can clone a primate they're not that far off.

I'm waiting for when we start cloning soldiers.

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
As good as cloning would be for health issues...it will end with humans being completely cloned, which would cause lots of problems because human nature when it comes down to it is evil..

I just see no good coming out of it in the end..But the main reason is because it involves us trying to be god..which is against everything i believe in. i just can't think of anybody that i would want more than one of..unless it was some BA soldier...but it still would be wrong..because then wars would become common since nobody would care about the deaths...

VitoHGrind

Reaction score
BA? Bad A**? You make a lot of good points tho. Outside of the medical realm cloning only has downsides. Man has always tried to reach god status either by building so high as to reach heaven or by literally creating life.

And even if we cloned for soldiers and war, then ur right war becomes belittled because it'll be played out like so many video games, sending people to be slaughtered because they're "not real" plus now we gotta feed all of them which'll jack that cost up. and what would u do with em after the war's over anyway? :thinking:

Back