still need help with vss wiring...

Los1652

Reaction score
Ive tried posting many times on here and I still need some help wiring my vss.. I have searched and tried following the instructions on the threads that I have read however I cannot seem to find a blue/white wire behind my passenger fuse box in order to get my speedo working.. can someone help me here? some pics or something? I have my reverse lights working, but I need to get the speedo working so I can have my vtec back.. has anyone in the ct area done the auto to manual swap that can help with the wiring?? and again I have searched. my car is a 98 4dr with the ulev engine and auto cluster... thanx in advance..

Drift

Reaction score
If this doesnt help you, you should bring it to a shop.

S84VSScircuit.jpg

gaugevsscircuit.jpg

ECUVSScircuit.jpg

C102VSScircuit.jpg

c12vsscircuit.jpg

Los1652

Reaction score
so according to this diagram... I can t- off on connector b..pin 2 and this should send the signal to the speedo right.. I have allready repinned what was said to in the DIY 5 speed swap thread..thanx u have painted a better picture for me...

Drift

Reaction score
so according to this diagram... I can t- off on connector b..pin 2 and this should send the signal to the speedo right.. I have allready repinned what was said to in the DIY 5 speed swap thread..thanx u have painted a better picture for me...

Yeah, if I understand what your asking correctly, that should work.

Back