Stock Rims

russiansohcf23

Reaction score
What was the tire size if you don't mind me asking?

Also, isn't the stock speedo off about 3 mph once you get above 60mph anyway? I'm on stock wheels and tires, and my Garmin nuvi 205 GPS always shows that my speed is less than what my speedometer indicates.

You have the same problem as me. I have a Magellen GPS and it always off by 3mph. I always though that the speedo was off but I guess not. If I put the GPS in an other car the speedo will be exactly same as the speed in the GPS.

Nismode

Reaction score
You have the same problem as me. I have a Magellen GPS and it always off by 3mph. I always though that the speedo was off but I guess not. If I put the GPS in an other car the speedo will be exactly same as the speed in the GPS.
Doesn't that indicate that the speedo is off in the Accord if the speedo in another car is exactly the same as the gps? :huh:

jbisselwhiteac6

Reaction score
Sir dont go cheap invest in some oem acura wheels they really arnt that expensive I hate oem 6th gen accord wheels they are so dull plus when you change the wheels regardless the speedo will be off its not that serious

speedracered

Reaction score
lower profile tires also gives u a firmer side wall of the tires..... if its the same type/brand tires. So ur handling will significantly improve. But also, ur spedo will be off.

kurtage77

Reaction score
whew good thing i didn't make that mistake.
I just bought new tires about a month ago. I was gonna go for a slightly lower profile, but I was only able to afford 2.

thomasw333

Reaction score
hey i had 17 inch rims, went back to steelies, put on 205/60/15 looks better because the tire is wider, also have a 1 inch drop from suspension techniques, anyway, the SE oem honda rims are really nice, and the slant 7, but then again i like my car looking stock, all go no show.

Millz

Reaction score
Sir dont go cheap invest in some oem acura wheels they really arnt that expensive I hate oem 6th gen accord wheels they are so dull plus when you change the wheels regardless the speedo will be off its not that serious

+1

quoted for tha motherfockin TRUPH

don't know if you've thought about this..

i think this will be your best bet, and you will still have that "OEM look" you're after anyways

consider getting some acura 17's with low pro's and you're golden

finch13

Reaction score

+1

quoted for tha motherfockin TRUPH

don't know if you've thought about this..

i think this will be your best bet, and you will still have that "OEM look" you're after anyways

consider getting some acura 17's with low pro's and you're golden

You guys do realize he's 4 lug right? No Acura wheel is 4 lug besides the late model Teg's and maybe older CL's with the F23.

And why the big hubbub about Acura vs. OEM wheels? Both are high quality and made by Enkei, I would take 17" 7G HFP Pentas or 7G alloys over played out Acura wheels.

Back