Reaction score
sideskirtbacon.jpg

meh.ro5821.png

OMG YES!!

This is exactly what I thought when I saw that. :D

98ExAccordwv

I'm Old
Reaction score
The only issue I see is that you'd also have to cut all of those little supports so that the side skirt would actually be straight after you did step 3. That leads to an issue of rigidity, once you cut all those supports is just going to be a flimsy piece of plastic with no real support.

PS where's your jack stands:poke:

v6indodarknight

Reaction score
interesting, but the thing about posting up stuff... is the final pix that goes with it!!! :boohoo:

but, can't wait til the final pix... i wanna see!!!

Vlad02coupe

Reaction score
^+1 youre gonna have to fabricate some supports for this to actually stay on without flapping around/breaking off when you drive.

i like the idea tho hopefully it all works out

4NDR3W_6THG3N

Reaction score
The only issue I see is that you'd also have to cut all of those little supports so that the side skirt would actually be straight after you did step 3. That leads to an issue of rigidity, once you cut all those supports is just going to be a flimsy piece of plastic with no real support.

PS where's your jack stands:poke:

The skirt itself is actually quite solid. To remove it, you just have to unscrew the mounts underneath (which are attached by 3 plastic screws) and then slide the whole thing forward. The mounts are there essentially to prevent the skirt from sliding off on accident. Since theres soo many clips that hold it on tightly along the side, the mounts underneath are fairly useless imo.

mkdb89-02se

Reaction score
bondo on a plastic piece and that area, ha
bad idea, fiber glass better option
gl to who ever, id llike to see the fished product but im doin it first haha

Back