Straight pipe cg2 clip

Reaction score
Short clip of my cg2 exhaust

Light revving to about 2900 rpm toward end of video
Sorry it's a few minutes of idling. I was letting it warm up.

Straight pipe form cat back

Sounds much cleaner driving on the road. Driving clip coming soon.

http://youtu.be/t038jjPNHhE

truWarier02

Reaction score
Surprised it maintains its loudness for 2 minutes straight. On mine, it's loud for about 45 seconds and quiets down considerably. I have a muffler delete and replaced stock resonator with a straight-through Dynomax... pretty much straight piped from the cat-back. Then again, I have a 4cyl so I don't know.

It sounds good though, man. But I think you should extend your pipes out for aesthetic reasons.

Reaction score
Thanks, I was going for a different sound. I don't like the sound of canister type exhaust, and not looking to spend a arm and a leg on a cat back system. So this is what I'm testing out for now. It sounds even better in gear on the road. People say it sounds like a loud g35. But I've never had anyone else drive it to here it form the back lol. I do plan on putting tips but I'm going to try a 3" cat back straight pipe with a single outlet. And depending on the sound I'll decide. I'll try to have a driving clip up tomorrow. Oh, and my car seems to idle at 1100 rpm on cold starts and with the cold mornings where I live it took a couple minutes to warm up I think.

kleen98accord

Reaction score
Having a "test pipe" makes a more drastic change in sound. I had 2.5in piping from header to the OEM muffler.

Back