Summer 6th Gen Meet

Status
Not open for further replies.

angelplus

Reaction score
Slowtime said:

? not sure what that means, but since you're in ohio you better come ;) lol I'll add your name becuase I have yet to see you. Let me know though.

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Slowtime said:

Hey whats up man, haven't seen you or Dirt Diggler post in awhile. I'll assume you guys were busy w/ family stuff.

Pittsburg sounds good, even Harrisburg/Carlisle area (Hershey Park).

angelplus

Reaction score
************* UPDATE ****************

Meet will be in PA for sure. I've made up my mind. Its the center of attention around here and no one else had anything too reasonable for everyone to go to. Plus there is plenty to do in PA. I'll find a place and a time next.

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
^^ No date yet, haven't decided on place yet either. All we know so far is that its gonna be in Pa.

Honestly, we shoud make a poll for it, set it up for a week and at the end of the week whatever has the most votes - thats where we go.

Places put up so far in Pa are Pittsburgh, Hershey Park (Carlisle/Harrisburg area), Philly.

angelplus

Reaction score
BlkCurrantKord said:
^^ No date yet, haven't decided on place yet either. All we know so far is that its gonna be in Pa.

Honestly, we shoud make a poll for it, set it up for a week and at the end of the week whatever has the most votes - thats where we go.

Places put up so far in Pa are Pittsburgh, Hershey Park (Carlisle/Harrisburg area), Philly.

lol, thats exactly what i posted but my computer froze up. I also put the names of everyone that is going for sure so far. I hate to say it but the participation level of this is LOW. 9 people have signed up.

I'm not going to philly sorry guys. Too much dirt in that city as it is(no offense to anyone on here who lives there. I've been there once and that was enough for me.) I'm going towards Pittsburgh becuase theres never ending supply of **** to do in that city. I'll set up a poll later.

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
pittsburgh sounds good to me, I've already been to Philly before and never been to PB, always cool to roadtrip somewhere I've never been before

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back