Sunroof : 1995 Toyota Supra, yesss

Mikey

Reaction score
Stock > modded.

One buddy of mine has a stock one and another buddy has one turning 550rwhp. I like the stock one better.

sunroof

Reaction score
Love it. Targa top ftw. Those cockpits are so driver oriented, lol. Looks like the headlight lenses need some cleaning up.

See Toyota, you use to make cool cars.

that's what i was thinking, screw the pass, all they can do is hang on, lol, no more girls just adjusting the a/c.

yeah, a buddy of mine that loves supras already practically begged me to let him buff them, lol

sunroof

Reaction score
Still, it's a supra. The desirable body style one even. I say leave it stock and enjoy it :)

that's exactly what im going to do, if it had like 140k and okay paint i would dd it, but it has low miles, a/c is ice cold, everything works, why mess with it?? i would rather do a turbo swap on a mark 3 than this body style, they are all over the place, these are hard to come by, if you have a fender bender it is hard to find parts for it, and expensive when you do find them

sunroof

Reaction score
My neighbor has one of these. Its nice.

speaking of neighbors, I have one that has a rx8 nicely stanced, he tracks it, a 97 mustang gt that sounds soooooo good, and just got a c5 vett, dude makes good cheese

sunroof

Reaction score
tumblr_lp07k1yUmj1qlmh17o1_500.png

Single turbo is better.......my cousin has this car......I want one now

they guy i got it from called me to tell me found a 97 twin turbo one, be is talking to the guy to see if he can buy it from him, it's hit a little in the back and needs paint, the son-of-a-gun is a delivery guy for an appliance company, he found this one kind of abandoned and needed some work, but he is a mechanic so it works out good for him

sunroof

Reaction score
:omgbd: :omgbd: :omgbd: :omgbd: :omgbd:
absolutley the shiznit dude..that car is soo sexy..gongrats on that pick up..how much u put on top ur cg

sorry but i cannot say exactly, he like my cg (looked way better in person, especially when i cleaned those cl wheels real good), told me to give him my car and a few G's on top and i could have it, i offered him my spare f23 i got for the car with like 132k on and he knocked down 1k off the cash on top, and that put it in my range and went with it, let just say i got a REAL good deal on it:D:D:D

Omg, id trade my cg + money on top for a supra anyday. Even if it is NA
i would take an NA over a TT, insurance is cheaper, and is better IMO for a DD, the TT are good to enjoy a little and sell, before anything breaks on them and parts are expensive

Congrats on the purchase.

Supracanhazprojectorz.

Enjoy this, and PLEASE, make us proud with the mods.

Im only planning on doing 5 mods to this car

1) HIDs (already in the mail coming)
2) some sort of short ram intake
3) alpine or pionner touch screen and alarm
4) Full suspension
5) Nice wheels, supra worthy

sunroof

Reaction score
Stock > modded.

One buddy of mine has a stock one and another buddy has one turning 550rwhp. I like the stock one better.

I agree, with this low miles stock is better, car drives excellent, really dont need to go past 3rd gear, quickly gets to cruising speed, great torque, really dont need a lot more, unless you want to run some people.....

sunroof

Reaction score
Im going to post the car for sale or trade soon, just seeing what's out there, i really dont want to take it over 100K, i will post it for like $15K or so, or trade plus cash, for like a 04+ TL 6speed, g35 6speed, accord v6 03+ 6speed, 6 speed swapped cg's +cash, 06+ civic si, 02+bmw 3 series,lexus IS, rsx type s only, things of that nature, would like a car with a sunroof, unless is super nice, im going to ask for trade to be equal to the 15k or add cash, but for right now im going to enjoy the car!!!!!!!!!:hihi::hihi::rock:

dharding413

Keep it simple.
Reaction score
It'd have to be a hell of a trade for me to give that thing up. Sure the others are nice, but those Supras are hard to come by...
Congrats on the purchase though

Reactions: Bax
Back