Sunroof : 1995 Toyota Supra, yesss

sunroof

Reaction score
yeah, you better believe unless i get an offer i cant refuse, im not giving this thing up at all!!!!!!lol, ill just keep driving it every now and then

it's funny since i guess im used to seen the car in pictures, i just walk by it in the garage and like looking at it, haha, im still in a high that i own a freaking supra, a nice supra at that lol

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Good call on the mods, suspension and wheels is all I'd do. Maybe an intake/exhaust if it did something for sound.

xIrvin

Reaction score
Good call on the mods, suspension and wheels is all I'd do. Maybe an intake/exhaust if it did something for sound.

That's all i'd ever do.
Nice wheels, a drop, exhaust, intake.. And keep her clean as eff on the daily. Always wanted this car. Just hard for a youngin to own lol.

sunroof

Reaction score
For the moment yes, later down the road might build a gs300 vvti put it in, and save this one, but even being NA it makes Damn good power, I can only imagine with turbo, that would be more than necessary , now I hate going back to a freaking ek automatic civic coupe for daily driving, I want to drive this every day !!!!!!!

sunroof

Reaction score
you get toooo many complements with this car, even little kids that dont know what it is are like: "i like your car" i was like wtf??? lol, i turned my head and it was like a 10 year old in my moms neighboorhood

Back