Super Obama World

ActNow

Reaction score
I just seen this advertised on cable channel G4. I thought it was kinda funny. I thought I would share it with ya'll.

Clicky

ActNow

Reaction score
You know now that I think of it this thread should be under eye candy. Any friendly moderators willing to move it for me?:ugh2:

ActNow

Reaction score
I think people are getting a little bit out of hand with the obama accessories even though I support him

Werd....i also support him. Have you seen those coins they sell on tv? Sure it would be neat to see his face on a coin one day in the future but these multi-colored ones :boo:. But i guess they make a nice collection item.

jbisselwhiteac6

Reaction score
Werd....i also support him. Have you seen those coins they sell on tv? Sure it would be neat to see his face on a coin one day in the future but these multi-colored ones :boo:. But i guess they make a nice collection item.

yes i have its crazy I guess people dont have to pay to put his face on anything because he is our president so they feel they can take advantage of it and make just straight profit

Accord_V6_400m

Reaction score

hAVE YOU SEEN THE COMMERATIVE PLATES :hihi:

Back