Super So-cal Cal Poly Meet Oct 27th

lilcharlie

Reaction score
yeah i had fun haggin out with u guys hope we can do it again someother time , does anyone else have any more pics of the cars??? my pics came out all dark

BPAccord

*DAIGAKUSOTSU*
Reaction score
yeah i had fun haggin out with u guys hope we can do it again someother time , does anyone else have any more pics of the cars??? my pics came out all dark

yea bro wen ur ride pulled up we all thought it was the homie steve....jae was gonna jump in front of ur ride...then he realized it wasnt steve.....

p.s i can stil smell the "kush" from u foos from that night...:thumbsup:

lilcharlie

Reaction score
yea bro wen ur ride pulled up we all thought it was the homie steve....jae was gonna jump in front of ur ride...then he realized it wasnt steve.....

p.s i can stil smell the "kush" from u foos from that night...:thumbsup:

jump in front wow what if i hit him i guess i would off made a U turn and gone back home lol J/K and about that "kush" honestly it was OREGANO :thumbsup:

BPAccord

*DAIGAKUSOTSU*
Reaction score
haha...Oregano....yea right...im from Pomona...no need to lie to me...i got a six sense for that sh!t....wat did u mix it with .....Nutmeg!? :thumbsup:

BPAccord

*DAIGAKUSOTSU*
Reaction score
"kush" would be the better tastin, better hittin, "mary Jane:..if u dont kno mary jane...then u should get slapped by Rick James

Back