Super So-cal Cal Poly Meet Oct 27th

Yogi

Reaction score
that h23t was gay.. and the stiches on it it... and... what else can i say about it.... oh hes vietnamese... he bought a gay recaro seat from a ugly *** filipino guy in a volvo......... DOH >.<!!!! lol <3mike

Itchthus

Reaction score
Hey fellas... I had a nice time hanging with everyone! Nice to see my Newbe sedan was first on the pics...lol. Anywho, good times. I'm sure a few of us will stay in touch... BTW: bring your rides into my shop for work anytime, just call first.

Do you guys do 6 speed swaps? Ooops, did I say that? :>

BPAccord

*DAIGAKUSOTSU*
Reaction score
6 speed swaps...now ur jus talkin crazy Steve....wat kinda 6thgen owner does a 6 speed swap....:lolhitting: jk....talk to ken dude...he jus put in a new motor into this car

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
awesome meeting u guys again.... and nice to meet all the new folks :beer: sorry i had to leave early... btw, a coupe with a WW kit came after i left, no? :thinking:

HonnnDaaa

Reaction score
awesome meeting u guys again.... and nice to meet all the new folks :beer: sorry i had to leave early... btw, a coupe with a WW kit came after i left, no? :thinking:

i hope ur not talkin bout tha red em2, black si, and silver tc!!!

nexTOme

Reaction score
Carlos came with his coupe.....i thought it was steve

i thot it was steve as well in the beginning.....so i stood in front of the car, was about to mess around, and im like.....wait something's not right....no ccfl? oops...its not steve....hahah

Back