tArebelpinoy's 2001 Honda Accord EX Coupe

tArebelpinoy

Reaction score
day pics comin soon, better camera coming soon lol, well i think its the lighting i had trouble with at night... and my camera was blurry trying to compensate.. well heres a few pics that were taken pretty poorly. need new brake rotors i think! :D

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Another Raymond on 6GA, huh!

Welcome, some daytime shots would be good, but it looks like you're off to a good start.

tArebelpinoy

Reaction score
shweet everybody loves a raymond :p
HIDs are ONEX, friends had his for 2 years no problems and comes with a 1 year warranty best price 130 :) i wanna retrofit tho for sure ...

H-town_Ryda_06

Reaction score
hey its my twin.. :) (well almost..i need rims and a drop...lol)
i was thinkin black rims too but i gonna go wit chrome to be a lil diff... every1 is doin black on black.... and wut a coincidence i just bought my infinity kappa 6.5 and 6x9 too... wow its like u read my mind.... freaky..lol...

tArebelpinoy

Reaction score
hey its my twin.. :) (well almost..i need rims and a drop...lol)
i was thinkin black rims too but i gonna go wit chrome to be a lil diff... every1 is doin black on black.... and wut a coincidence i just bought my infinity kappa 6.5 and 6x9 too... wow its like u read my mind.... freaky..lol...

niiice lol. im hookin em up with the infinity 475a amp this week just need to buy the wires and have the time! def gotta have that set up. i was lookin for gun metal work esperios too but the kyowa and the deal came first.... and was WAY cheaper. with this economy theres some steals out there. just gotta find em

tArebelpinoy

Reaction score
hey what exhaust tip is that? it actually looks decent. looks good.. drop more and a bbk to fill in those rims haha

haha i bought it from some armo store in reseda called 2k racing. i suggest not going there, idk the brand it was something like F-sport idk but i thought it looked pretty decent too since i had no dough for an exhaust and yea bbk no money :( but i thought it would look nice to fill those rims in, know anythin about the kit from tasauto?

Back