Thailand Accord

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Best looking front end I've seen on a 6thgen sedan, period. I absolutely LOVE that grille and the fogs are SOO nice looking. Front end as a whole is :drool:

20's are too big for Accords, ours cars are not quite beefy enough to make them look like they belong. These are well done though for what they are. I realize the stretched tire and thin profile is a must for 20's but it does not look that great. I love the design of the wheel, but a similar 18 or 19 would have been much better to complete this car.

Would love to see this in person though! I want to know where he got that bumper.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Really like the front end. Not a fan of the rims, as suggested 18"/19" would have been enough.

Would like to see more shots though, especially of the front end/brake setup.

Welcome to 6GA.

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
how do u drive tht car with those skinny tires?? :skurred:

looks pretty clean for 20s tho.. i think a lip kit would really complete it...

aristo 4 pot calipers? wat year? does it go over the OEM rotors and brackets? more info pls

bRaZEn_407

Reaction score
I love the whole car. As for the 20's, yes they dont mix well with 6th gens but you definitely pulled them off so mad kudos to you.

PS: Better shots of the rear? Not sure what to make of the exhaust tips yet.

arise257

Reaction score
Those rims are just too big, 18's are plenty for the 6th gen. How DO you drive on those tires? One D.C. pothole would pop those tires like a water balloon. Also not digging the exhaust tips.

I think it's a good expression of style, but I've seen 20 cars on this forum that out-do this one in every way.

Back