The Auto Combine is Back!!!

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
dude you have to come...somehow. it was on sunday last time

I'm already driving to Floida once in June for vacay, can't do that drive twice hah. I'm sure this show is sweet, really wish it were closer.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
^New Smyrna beach, I think it's called. And probably renting a car so as not to put the miles on ours. I was going to fly but my wife hates it lol.

Brad2274

Reaction score
bout an hour from me, might be able to help you source a charcoal interior that you could pick up before leaving :naughty:

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
I'd consider taking you up on that but I don't think I have it in me to have to go through and paint all those pieces black lol.

I'll love you if you can find me some nice CL-S seats in ivory. I've had no luck up here.

Brad2274

Reaction score
I'd consider taking you up on that but I don't think I have it in me to have to go through and paint all those pieces black lol.

I'll love you if you can find me some nice CL-S seats in ivory. I've had no luck up here.

backs and fronts? just saw some at the yard on saturday, the backs looked nice but the fronts were un bolted and one was outside in the dirt

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
^Awesome. I don’t get that, we’re all going to the yards for the same reason, and people do such dumb shit.

I was going to just do the fronts since I love having fold down back seats (use em for trips to Home Depot lol), but since they’d be cheap at a yard I’d take them and then just store them in case I ever decided I wanted to switch it up. So if the rears are in good shape and you’re there again, text me what they want for em and I’ll probably take em. Fronts are obviously the priority though, you're my hero if you find a pair.

Whether you find any or not, maybe we could meet up for an hour or something, just to put faces to names. And it’d be cool to see your car.

kn0x47

Reaction score
1397537_702788409778896_5731479334305646938_o.jpg

event will be august 10th. admission is $5. I'll post more info once its announced

f20bcg3

Reaction score
Ok guys thanx for that update and go ahead and put me down for the confirmed goin i will be down in polk city and attending the event the 10th

F20Bs don't take prisoners they chop faces off!!

Brad2274

Reaction score
10 days left! We should be up to 3 people because ill be coming up there with my girl(First time she's been interested in a car meet :D ) anyone else? :naughty:

Back