The Bear is taking over yo...........

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
Pedobear is cute. Pedobear is cool.

But spend 10 minutes with someone whose life was ruined because they were molested as a child, and you'll either be pulling Pedobear off your sh!t or admitting you don't have a heart.

There has to be something better to kid around about than Pedo, knowing the devastation the Bear represents.

Basically the most legitimate argument made against the pedobear as of yet. So true.

:ohsnap:

Levi

Reaction score
my g/f was molested when young but she still likes pedo bear aha and she knows its meaning too.

MikeyMike

Reaction score
you guys might as well get a "I HAVE CANDY" sticker on the side of your car.

id get in SO much trouble with that bear in Yonkers

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
Basically the most legitimate argument made against the pedobear as of yet. So true.

:ohsnap:

You people are taking this WAY too seriously. lol.

I don't care what anyone in here says, there isn't a single one of you that hasn't seen a hot underage girl, whether she be 17 or 14, and not had "un-pure" thoughts about her. Especially because most 15 y/o girls nowadays look like they're in their 20's. It's human nature for men to be attracted to fine looking females.

I'm not saying that it's ok for a 28 year old to be dating a 17 year old, because it's not.

BUT.........

If you say you haven't had "un-pure" thoughts about an underage girl, you're either gay, or you did, but you didn't know she was underage.

Last edited:

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
^^sigh

still a stupid sticker..with an even worse meaning..gah i hate some fads that go in the car scene...its a freaking bear that represents a pedophile...WHAT IS COOL ABOUT THAT?? just because u think it is a joke doesn't mean we are taking it too serious..maybe i should come up with a cute animal sticker that represents a rapist...or better yet a racist..would anybody be laughing then?? no so why should it be funny now? to me it is really immature to joke around with something like this...

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
I'll order two of each plz. :redface2:

:hide: jk, obv. :hide:

I think its no big deal, mainly because most people don't know what it does mean, and those who do know that it is for jokes purpose. Jailbait FTMFW!!!! :lawl:

i may have a pic to show you guys pretty soon....:coffee: shhhh!

Back