The hot ****

Accord281

Reaction score
I think it is funny that there have been recent threads about not flaming other people's rides and yet there is major flammage going on here....I guess that has been thrown out the window.

I love the blue LED dash and your grille. The rest is a bit much for me, but it is your car and if you like it, great! My only suggestion is subtlety can often do much more for you than you would think!

PS is the last photo of the car with the dark rims on it the most recent one? I would assume so as it has been dropped in that photo. Looks good!

juicebox00

Reaction score
Not going to hate because of the "to each his own" thing...but just because your speedometer goes up to 140 doesn't mean your car will. Just saying I wouldn't claim a top speed without actually knowing.

I second Lemon on the headunit.

umm... the v6 actually goes faster than 140 :hide:

and i like transformers but i'm not feeling those exact badges. too big imo but other than that it looks pretty clean. If the "racing chip" is one of those ebay ones i suggest just getting rid of it now. And hp wise, it's stock 200 to the crank, not wheels. more like 170-180 their i believe and the few add-ons only give you like 5-10hp at the most. Need a real tune to see any true gains. Not a bad start though.

btw, you show make this the correct format

and other peoples, calm down please.....

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
umm... the v6 actually goes faster than 140 :hide:

You're right man, somehow I missed the photos of the engine bay and dual exhaust, haha. :dunce: Thinking it was a 4cyl (w/no substantial mods), I made that statement.

I agree with Accord281. If you're giving some criticism, try to be constructive y'all. Or do the compliment sandwich. Say something good, then say something bad followed by something good. :naughty:

C_S_L

Reaction score
I notice that your rear Decepticon badge is as big as my Autobot belt buckle. LOL. Im not hating or anything. Your ride, your mods. Nuff said.

v6indodarknight

Reaction score
i love the decepticon stuff... but don't match wit ur color of car... it match with mine more... LOL... if u gonna sell ur decepticon oil cap for 10-15 bucks... pm me... i want it...

ohh the tire cap thingi to cover the air hole tooo.... i want it tooo... but no more than 10 bucks...

u got em from that decal store rite... cuz i got my decepticon decals there too... but they charge shipping way tooo much... so no more buying from there again...

by the way... my car is going decepticon as well... well see the result really soon... can't wait... LOL...

Back