the last photoshoot of the panda (56k probably not a good idea)

hiddengamer7

Reaction score
It's gonna either be a Saturn Vue or a Ridgeline for his next car.

Oh and btw, amazing looking car even after all these years.

sd2000av6

Reaction score
Nice car and nice shots.

Another J series aye? Maybe a TL? RL? Pilot? TSX v-6?

Anyways gl with the new car.

who knows? :action-smiley-042:

dibs on the bra! =P

Vulture...
not giving you big one cause you obviously knew. haha

TMI......

haha thanks

at least you made it to the Its JDM Yo!!! Anniversary Super Meet.

im glad that was the last event. you guys did a great job. :peace:

It's gonna either be a Saturn Vue or a Ridgeline for his next car.

Oh and btw, amazing looking car even after all these years.

saturn vue?

thanks

Ch1R

Reaction score
Damn the first accord i actually seen on this site is going! Love this car! those fogs with ion headlights killer!

niiwiin

Reaction score
I was wondering where did you get those fogs light at? I been looking for one that fix nicely for my 02 .

sd2000av6

Reaction score
Damn the first accord i actually seen on this site is going! Love this car! those fogs with ion headlights killer!

thanks

I was wondering where did you get those fogs light at? I been looking for one that fix nicely for my 02 .

the fogs are the oem for the 01-02 accord coupe. as for the ions lens, if you go to your local tuner shop or internet/ebay. search ion fogs for

02-06 rsx
02-05 civic si
02-07 tsx
03-07 accord

the actual light itself on all those cars and the 6th gen accord is the same and can be interchanged. a local shop might be able to order just the lights so its cheaper or just buy the whole set up on ebay. swap over the clear lights from your kit and sell it to get some money back. :peace:

Eatmydust

Reaction score
hey how much was you steering wheel and where did you get it? I am looking for one just like it for my 02 accord sedan. My steering wheel started to peel on the top because of sun damage. Very nice car btw.

sd2000av6

Reaction score
hey how much was you steering wheel and where did you get it? I am looking for one just like it for my 02 accord sedan. My steering wheel started to peel on the top because of sun damage. Very nice car btw.

its the 00-03 s2000 steering wheel, and i got it through a trade with my friend who had a s2000, when i had a quick release set up. they generally go for a few hundred dollars if you find a seller or on ebay

Back