The OFFICIAL CanAm Cruise 2011 Thread

Which dates for CanAm work best for you?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
That would be about an 8 hour drive for the people from Toronto, so not too bad, and about a 5 hour drive for our CAQ family.

I think the only thing for us to work out would be a good meeting point for the Ontario/Quebec people to meet up along the way.

Sounds promising though.

:thumbup:

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
QAC people would be coming down I-91 I assume, and TAC guys would be coming across via I-90 so your only intersection point would be in Holyoke at the 90/91 merge.

Which is about ten minutes from Agawam :lawl:

SykVSyx

Reaction score
QAC people would be coming down I-91 I assume, and TAC guys would be coming across via I-90 so your only intersection point would be in Holyoke at the 90/91 merge.

Which is about ten minutes from Agawam :lawl:

Yeah, I 'Google Map'ed the trip from Toronto and Quebec, and there really wasn't any intersecting point.

Dany or one of the other CAQ guys will probably chime in and let us know if they would actually be leaving from Quebec, so then it may actually be possible to roll with them to the meet for more than 10 minutes! :lawl:

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
If you guy did want to meet up though, the Holyoke Mall is right there and it would be the perfect place.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
The preference would be to cruise down together for a good portion of the way, but that can be worked out, or maybe it will be a short cruise in with them.

We'll have to see where the majority would be coming from.

LoveLee

Reaction score
I have been looking at plane tickets all week. From dc to Boston on jet blue is cheap, but dc to NY is even cheaper on jet blue but not on any other airline. Over all I'm going to be spending about 500 on plane tickets and then another couple hundred in hotels.

I'm really excited for the entire trip.

And Wicked!

SykVSyx

Reaction score
You would be setting a trend, that's for sure, we haven't had anyone fly out for it, so I can appreciate the determination!

LoveLee

Reaction score
I just want to meet certain people and party. I hear canam is too much fun to miss, it's not really about the cars for me. But I suspect the same goes for a few ppl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back